1. Practice deep breathing exercises
One of the best ways to reduce stress is taking time to practice deep breathing exercises, like yoga, which help you relax.
2. Take a break from social media and find some peace and quiet
Another way to manage your stress is by finding a mental activity that relaxes you. In addition, the more time you spend on social media, the less time you'll have for yourself.
3. Get enough sleep every night
It's important to go to bed on time and wake up at a reasonable hour. The body needs sleep to function properly, so don't neglect your health. Did you know that not getting enough sleep can cause problems with your immune system? Not only will it make you feel more tired and groggy, but it could even lead to more serious health issues.
4. Exercise regularly to release endorphins that will make you feel better about yourself
Exercise to release endorphins. Endorphins are chemicals that reduce your perception of pain and make you feel happier, in a way similar to morphine. Exercising for 30 minutes a day can reduce anxiety by up to 40%.
5. Eat healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds
Eating fruit and vegetables is a great way to reduce anxiety. The vitamins in them help increase serotonin levels, which boost your mood. Also, the antioxidants counterbalances free radicals that contribute to stress and anxiety.